Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 4 - Open Preparation

“So Jesus again said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:7, 9-10 ESV

5:30 AM WOD: “Santora” - Three rounds for reps of: 155 pound Squat cleans, 1 minute, 20′ Shuttle sprints (20′ forward + 20′ backwards = 1 rep), 1 minute, 245 pound Deadlifts, 1 minute, Burpees, 1 minute, 155 pound Jerks, 1 minute, Rest 1 minute. My score was 148! (each rep is a point, record total reps)

5:30 PM WOD: Row 5K. My time was 18:13.5!
Thank you Rob Forte of CrossFit Frankston (Victoria, Australia) I enjoyed working out with all you blokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment