Sunday, June 24, 2012

Best Fathers Day Ever


“But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” 2 Thessalonians 3:3 NIV


A special thanks to my Lord for blessing me with a CrossFit weekend in Hilton Head, South Carolina.  With Wife and Daughter by my side, I was fortunate to win two of the four qualifying WOD's to rank second and make it to the finals in the "ICAN GAMES".  The winner takes all finals event was not my strength, but of the top 5 I managed to finish 4th.


I'm so proud of the four athletes of CrossFit PTC that competed in the "I CAN GAMES"  We had 3 of 4 place in the top five, with our owner Ric Thompson winning the Masters Division.


The Champion's Table WOD played out like this:


Men's Rx'd:
1. Daniel Petro - CF Smyrna
2. Brian Prochaska - CF Augusta
3. Juice Bell - Iron Forged Athletics
4. Armand Lotman - CF Redpoint
5. Stuart Bready - CF PTC


Men's Scaled:
1. Ryan Flanagan - No Excuses
2. Stuwart Reitmire - CF Beaufort
3. Will Hedges- CF Hephzibah
4. Greggor Park II - CF Fort Meade
5. Cameron Lewis - CF Wando


Men's Masters:
1. Ric Thompson -CF PTC
2. Teddy Binette - CF Beaufort
3. Julian Pierce - No Excuses
4. Patrick James - CF PTC
5. Eric Wagner - CF Oconee





No comments:

Post a Comment