Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Apr - 3

Day 329 of Michael's 365 Day Challenge
  • E
    zekiel 36:11 And I will multiply on you man and beast, and they shall multiply and be fruitful. And I will cause you to be inhabited as in your former times, and will do more good to you than ever before. Then you will know that I am the LORD
    .
  • Rest Day. Official weigh in. Gained 21.0 pounds for the week, +21.0 pounds for the month, and -85.6 pounds lost for the challenge! OK, I know this is my 3rd 20 pound weight swing, mainly 10 pounds of it is water weight, because I didn't run Saturday night. The rest was just eating and drinking and no workouts as I recovered from a kidney stone...from not hydrating properly after my Saturday runs! Drink lots of water! Top of the mountain in Breckin Ridge, CO. Go Bobby Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment