Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Home From College

Laura came home this past Labor Day weekend, and it was nice to see her, although she came down with strep throat, and we had to take her to the doctor on Sunday.  After a few shots and some medicine, she was much better.  I really enjoyed my Friday night dinner out with her.  


5:30A Class:  WOD 75# Push Press for 20 seconds, then rest 10 seconds, then Alternating Jumping Lunges for 20 seconds.  That is one round, and you have to do eight (8) rounds, recording reps for each exercise during your 10 second rest and totaling up all reps at the end.  I had 253 total reps which apparently was pretty darn good.  I rocked the push press, but stunk at the jumping lunges.


6:30p I rowed 5K in 18:29.1 yeah that was fun.  I just wanted to be under 20 minutes, so I'm please with that.


“Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ.” Colossians 1:28 ESV



No comments:

Post a Comment