Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 8 - Open Preparation

“I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.” John 15:5,8 ESV

5:30a Class WOD: 20 Minunte partner work-out of Partner A Rows 250M while Partner B does hand release push-ups, switch when 250M row is complete. Do not reset the rower. Score is calculated as such: 10 points for every 100M's rowed and 1 point for every push-up. Record your teams total score. I taught the class and since there was an even number, I didn't have a partner, so I just did it after the class myself and doubled my score as if I had a partner.

I Rowed 2521M and finished 134 hand release push-ups> That's 252 points for the Row and 134 points for the PU's, and when I double that, my Patrick/Patrick team score would be 772 points.

5:30p Class WOD: "Annie" 50-40-30-20-10 Double Unders and Sit-ups for time. My time was ...well I DNF "Annie" I started off with 51 DU's unbroken, then knocked out 50 sit-ups, then 40 DU's, then 40 sit-ups, then on the 15th DU's my left calf blew. I was rockin "Annie", but now I'm on an icy bed of recovery.

I love to power clean too bad my form is terrible in the drop or I could pull like a ton of weight. Oh well, we all have things to work on. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment