Sunday, March 13, 2016

Day 7 Dropping 100 | Little Victories

I finish my first week of #pjdropping100 in historic Savannah, GA.  When I look back at my #freshnfitcuisine nutrition plan, my exercise plan, and my Lifestyle changes plan.  I'm concerned I can lose weight on food that tastes so good.  My two favorite meals were the Turkey & Dressing and the Beef Stew.  No offense to my wife, my Mom, or anyone who has fixed me these two dishes, but I have to be honest, the professional chefs @freshnfitcuisine have topped you.  Walking 10,000 steps a day was not as easy as I thought, but with my FitBit and my "Work Week Hustle" challenge group, staying motivated was easy.  I actually won the weeks challenge! Yay.  Little victory I know, but still feels good.  Next week I'll add 3 http://crossfitfayette.com/ work outs and keep stepping.  My Lifestyle change; I was not able to drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water everyday.  I came close and will do better next week.  I'll add reading to my Lifestyle changes next week, something for me, something I enjoy.

Remember to start fast and strict on your nutrition plan, start slow on your exercise plan, and slow on Lifestyle changes.  Dramatically changing your fuel intake is enough to manage, so keep the exercise and life style changes simple at the start.

Official weigh in is Wednesday, March 16, so check back then to see how much I lost.  Stay focused and on the path to success and be #betterthanyesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment