Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Day 30 Dropping 100 | Weigh In Wednesday

My weight loss plan is simple, easy and anyone can do it.  Three simple components: Nutrition - pick a Fresh N Fit Cuisine meal plan, then add Exercise - 10k steps a day, I added three CrossFit Fayette work outs a week, and last but not least make Life Style Changes - I chose to drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water, and added additional reading.  That's my recipe for success so far, what's yours?  Now check out my latest weigh in video:

This blog and the content of the posts are my personal recommendations and journal of my weight loss journey.  Before you try what I'm doing, I only ask that you please check with your primary care physician before attempting any weight loss program, especially the steps I've been taking.  Thanks for following this blog and following me on Instagram too @pjcrossfit  Have a great day and remember; be better today than you were yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment