Thursday, April 7, 2016

Day 31 Dropping 100 | CrossFit Level 1 Trainer

Had a great time this past weekend with Chuck Carswell - Flow Master for the CF-L1 Staff here in Atlanta.  He was joined by a fantastic group of instructors that made the certificate course awesome.

From Left to right: Chuck Carswell, Ashley Totten, Patrick James, 
Donavan DeGrie, Donny Forbis, and Lindsay Andrews

Group shot CF-L1 Trainer Course at CrossFit Atlanta April 2nd & 3rd 2016

I brought my Fresh N Fit Cuisine for my lunch over this two day hands on CrossFit Training Course.  I was joined by like minded health and fitness people striving for personal development in the knowledge and application of the sport of fitness!  These were great people to be around and most were box owners, and future trainers, striving to improve themselves, so they can improve the lives of others.  Everyone was, hey what smells so good.  Oh, that's my Fresh N Fit!  I had a chance to share with many cool people.  I'm a blessed man.

In a previous blog post I spoke of small victories.  Well, we can also, have big victories along our journey.  Today was one of those days.  You see, the CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Course ends with a written test, that you must pass in order to train individuals professionally in CrossFit, and well the test isn't easy.  But Guess what......I received my results today and..........BOOM! There it is: PASS


I'm so thankful and feel so blessed to have passed.  Thank you all who encouraged me to do this and you know who you are.  This is a big deal and I'm proud.  Thank you Lord.  Thanks for following, and remember to be better today than you were yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment